Old Republic Dads
Thank you for your interest in joining the OLD REPUBLIC DADS! Please complete the application in full. Although we usually review applications quickly, please allow some time for your application to be processed. We hope to see you in-game soon! NOTE: You will not be invited into the in-game guild until your application has been processed and approved.
What is your
What is your email address?
What is the name of your main character?
Real First Name:
Please tell us about your gaming history.
What are you looking for in a guild?
If you are leaving another Shadowlands guild to join the Old Republic Dads, please explain why.
How did you hear about Old Republic Dads?
Code of Conduct
1. Respect the decisions made by guild leadership. The leadership will do their best to be impartial and fair in all matters. Guild decisions will be handled by the ORD Council. Guild leader and overall guild decisions will be made with a majority vote by the ORD Council members. The Guild Master has Veto Power on all final decisions, if he so chooses. If you have a problem, please send a PM to a member of the Council. Publicly disrespecting guild leadership, for any reason, is a CoC violation.
2. While participating on the Old Republic Dads Forums, MOG Nation Mumble server, and In-Game, you must respect the rights of others to participate in the community. You may not verbally or sexually harass, defraud, threaten or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other members. Sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, overly abusive, defamatory, unnecessarily obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive language is prohibited. This is to include, user names, signatures and or any links in your posts or profile. You may not distribute post, publish, upload, disseminate or discuss defamatory, infringing, obscene, sexual, racist or any unlawful materials like pornography or illegal drugs including images, audio, video, links, or text. Also, posted material about controversial topics such as (but not limited to) politics, religion, racism, sexism, or sexual orientation is also prohibited. These actions will not be tolerated!
3. Respect all others at all times, whether or not you think they deserve it. Remember that we come from all walks of life and do not necessarily have the same ideologies or opinions. Keep your arguments civil, and never personally attack anyone or use derogatory statements.
4. ORD leadership reserves the right to edit or delete any post that conflicts with the ORD CoC. Creating new threads with the same topic as a thread which has previously been closed or deleted by a guild leader is not allowed. Follow the Code of Conduct and your posts should never be moderated. If you are not satisfied with response to a decision then send a PM to a Council member.
5. You may not misrepresent yourself (age, affiliation, history, etc) on your application. Do not post anything that would obligate or request ORD members to participate in events such as: protests, boycotts, petitions, demonstrations, or charitable donations without the approval of the ORD leadership. This includes using the ORD name and/or logo.
6. You may not send or make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation associated with ORD without the permission of the guild leadership. This includes solicitation in-game as well as in the real world, including but not limited to transactions of both real money and in-game currency.
7. ORD Council members may not dual-guild without approval from the rest of the council. An exception to this rule is that anyone can be a member of another MOG Nation-affiliated guild. As for members, recruiting for another guild from within ORD is strictly prohibited. Any member found to have actively recruited for another guild will be in violation of the ORD CoC. However, if a member chooses to leave the guild, all guild members will respect their decision and afford the greatest courtesy in-game and in outside life.
8. Members will take care when using the MOG Nation Mumble Server and be mindful that children and other parents that might have children in the room, may be online. Therefore, curse words, crude/adult language and or humor and adult topics will only be tolerated in the Rated R Mumble channels. Conversations in Rated R Mumble channels MUST still abide by the CoC rules of conduct. I.E., no racial slurs, no personal attacks, etc. See CoC rules #2 and #3. Also, those members who choose to partake of alcoholic beverages while utilizing any Mumble channel are asked to remain courteous and polite. (Don't get drunk and cause trouble.)
Members who fail to follow these guidelines will be suspended from using the Mumble server for:
30 days for the first infraction
90 days for the second infraction
indefinitely for the third infraction.
9. ORD Guild Members will uphold any user agreements, EULA or CoC for ANY game that they may play. ORD will not be responsible for policing your actions in games regarding game exploits which include cheating, use of third party programs, purchasing items or in game gold for real money, using a power leveling service and any other actions which might get your game account suspended or banned. All (potential or perceived) exploits should immediately be reported to the appropriate Game Developers and/or guild leadership of the game involved. Any member banned from ANY game for violating in-game rules will be removed from the guild. Lack of integrity is a quality that is unwelcome in the ORD community and will be dealt with as such.
10. You are responsible for your in-game and site accounts and as such you should keep your account information to yourself. You may not register for more than one ORD account or create a false identity on the ORD site. Also, every member of ORD will have only one main character registered in-game to either ORD or ORD2. Alternative characters can be registered under the ORD Alt Guild and Imperial Dads (OID) guilds.
11. The MOG Nation Mumble server, which ORD uses, is a private MOG NATION ONLY account. Under no circumstances is any member permitted to share the Mumble information with anyone outside of MOG Nation. You are not to post the information anywhere unless approved by the leadership. Posting to GuildChat is allowed but not into ORDChat.
12. Our ORDChat channel, which ORD uses, is for ORD members only and is private . Under no circumstances is any member permitted to share the ORDChat password with anyone outside of ORD. This includes potention new recruits. You are not to post the information anywhere unless approved by the leadership. Posting to GuildChat is allowed, but not to any other chat channels (including ORDChat).
13. ORD leadership reserves the right to remove any member from the guild without reason. Inactivity in ORD will be handled as follows:
Member accounts will be deleted from the Old Republic Dads Enjin site after one year of inactivity, unless guild leadership is notified of a prolonged absence. With the 500 member capacity in-game, ORD will accept three months of in-game inactivity. Members will become eligible for removal from the in-game guild after 90 days, unless leadership is notified of a prolonged absence. To notify the leadership of an upcoming absence, simply send a private message to the anyone on the
. If you believe your removal was in error, please PM a member of ORD's leadership. Members that are purged due to inactivity will not me removed from the site and are still considered part of our community. If you wish to play the game again following being purged from the in-game roster, you will be reinvited at that time.
14. Attitude & Conflict Resolution
The Chain of Command should be followed at all times.
Keep your cool. Take what happens to you in stride, don’t get excited and throw a tantrum because things didn't go your way.
Laugh off your bad experiences and learn from your mistakes.
Be open to other ideas and consider those ideas respectfully.
If someone makes a mistake, encourage them to do better and/or offer friendly advice.
15. You may not violate any local, state, national or international law or post any content that would encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense. This includes hacks, emulators, and/or services that violate copyrighted material.
16. Character names are the first representation we share of ourselves to others. As such, they say a lot about the person and the guild that person represents. We do not allow names of an offensive or disturbing nature. Character names should be benign in nature and generally unoffensive. If a character name is found to not be up to the standards of ORD, you will be given the opportunity to change it. If you are unable to change the name, then we reserve the right to remove the offending character from ORD and from ORDChat. If you are in doubt, feel free to ask the Council.
All violations of the guild Code of Conduct will result in one verbal or written warning given and you will not be given a second. A severe violation is grounds for immediate expulsion from the ORD Guild. Please report offensive content to the proper guild leaders so that it may be dealt with.
As a member of the Old Republic Dads, your actions reflect the maturity, ethics, and the respect afforded us by others in-game and real life. Uphold our high standards to be the example to others. Bring honor, not disdain, to our name and community. To us, being ORD means something deeper; something that can’t be put into words. Radiate that and we will all be blessed with good friends, good fun and good pie!
ORD DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURE:
Although our guild promotes the utmost in casual, friendly behavior, conflicts in gaming situations are inevitable. The term “drama-free” is used freely in gaming communities such as ours, but the reality is that even the best guilds are subject to some level of conflict among its members. At ORD, we consider ourselves “drama-controlled”. As a result, we have chosen to adopt the following disciplinary policy.
If you have witnessed a violation of the Code of Conduct, or any other overt behavior that we may have missed, the ORD Leadership has an "open door" policy if you wish to report the incident.
Voluntary Reporting Procedure:
1. Send a PM to an officer with the following information:
a. Date and time of the incident
b. Name of offender (In-game character name and Enjin name if possible)
c. Description of what transpired
d. Screenshot of the offense if applicable
2. The officer will receive the report and process it appropriately.
3. Feedback will be delivered to the victim of the offense if appropriate and they will remain anonymous through this process.
Leadership Response and "Due Process":
• The accused member will be given an opportunity to respond and present his or her explanation to the guild leadership. Responses must be within seven (7) days of when the report was made. The officer handling the case will send this message through a Enjin PM and any listed email address for the accused member. An in-game mail may also be sent if needed.
• The guild leadership shall provide "due process" and respond to each case with a calm demeanor, dignity and respect for all members involved.
• If a member is found to be in violation of our Code of Conduct, they will be issued a verbal or written warning and be placed on “probationary status” for a period of three (3) months. This status will be documented by the leadership in the “Issues” forum, viewable by the leadership group.
• If a member has broken the Code of Conduct while using in-game guild chat or our Voice Server, they are also subject to the use restrictions detailed in #8 of the Code of Conduct document.
• If, through the process above, a member on probationary status receives a second violation of our Code of Conduct, they will be subject to immediate guild dismissal.
NOTE: Any other violation not listed in the above CoC that the leadership deems harmful to a member or affiliate of ORD, or any behavior that threatens the reputation of the Old Republic Dads community may be subject to this disciplinary process.
NOTE: Senior Leadership reserves the right to remove a member from the guild at any time due to extreme cases of CoC violation, behavioral issues or any other misconduct that may tarnish the reputation of the Old Republic Dads.
We are very serious about keeping our gaming environment free of excess vulgarities and poor attitudes. If you are looking to avoid any of this process, all you have to do is be an adult, act respectfully at all times, be nice and don’t force the leadership to take on a parental role.
Is Star Wars: The Old Republic your first MMO?
By checking this box, I acknowledge I have read and understand the CoC.
I agree to follow the Old Republic Dads Code of Conduct.